Friday, March 29, 2019

Don't Quit




March 29

Daily Bible Reading: Luke 6:27 – 49

Verse of the Day: Luke 6:37 – “And judge not, and ye shall not be judged: and condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: release, and ye shall be released:”

If you are like me, you have blown it this week. In fact, I can’t remember a day that when I am honest that I didn’t blow it. Sorry, but I am human (just as you are).

And, I have found that Satan smiles whenever we blow it. Especially if we allow ourselves to become discouraged and quit. That’s it. Throw in the towel. Quit. I blew it so that’s it.

No it’s not. I know, I’ve felt this way, too. However, when I remember that the enemy hates love and forgiveness, I know where those thoughts come from. God offers forgiveness, grace, mercy, and restoration. Not only for us, but also for anyone who will receive it. 

So, let’s give this to others we come in contact with (and ourselves if we need it).

Prayer: Father, I thank You for Your grace, mercy, love, forgiveness, and restoration. Amen.




No comments:

Bible Gateway Scripture

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------