Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Here I am, use me.




March 19

Daily Bible Reading: Luke 1:24 – 56

Verse of the Day: Luke 1:38 – “And Mary said, Behold, the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word. And the angel departed from her.”

What must it have like for Mary on that day long ago? The Angel Gabriel shows up and tells her that he has news that will change her life forever. She appeared fearful over what was happening so Gabriel tells her “Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favor with God.” (Luke 1: 30). Can you even begin to imagine the thoughts that must have been going through her young, teenage mind?

She may have been stunned, confused, puzzled, and surprised, yet never do we see her saying “No way. I won’t do that.” She submitted to the will of God and we have salvation available today by her submission and obedience. How can God use you?

Prayer: Father, I am Your servant. I bow to Your Will and seek to be used by You today. I may not know right now what it will require, but I am willing to allow You to utilize Me for Your honor and glory. Amen.







No comments:

Bible Gateway Scripture

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------