Saturday, June 30, 2018

My Redeemer Lives!




June 30

Daily Bible Reading: Job 19 – 20

Verse of the Day: Job 19:25 – “But as for me I know that my Redeemer liveth, And at last he will stand up upon the earth: And after my skin, even this body, is destroyed, Then without my flesh shall I see God;”

This is one of the grandest statements in the Scriptures. Spoken by a man who has been under Satanic attack – loss of family, wealth, and health – and yet he declares his faith and trust in God.

Job totally understood that the only way that a person can pass through the fires of this material life is to trust and rely upon the Redeemer. We know from the New Testament that this Redeemer is God the Son – Jesus. We see that promise that He is coming again, and when He does, He will deliver us and this planet from the trials and devastations around us. I, for one, join Job in this proclamation. How about you?

Prayer: Jesus, I know that You live and will restore all things as God has designed. Amen.




No comments:

Bible Gateway Scripture

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------