Sunday, July 21, 2019

My life is different because...



July 21

Daily Bible Reading: Acts 22

Verse of the Day: Acts 22:3 – 4 – “I am a Jew, born in Tarsus of Cilicia, but brought up in this city, at the feet of Gamaliel, instructed according to the strict manner of the law of our fathers, being zealous for God, even as ye all are this day: 4 and I persecuted this Way unto the death, binding and delivering into prisons both men and women.”

People may attack our doctrinal beliefs, our church, and our stance on issues. They may not seek to hear what we have to say about truth. They may not want to hear about Jesus, but one thing they can’t deny is the fact that our lives have been changed.

The best method of evangelism is simply sharing our testimony. This may be about what we have gone from in our past, or it may be about what God has kept us from. We all have a testimony, and no one can dispute that.

Prayer: Savior, I come to You today asking You to place someone in my path that I can share my testimony with. You have changed me, and kept me, and now I need to tell others what a great Savior and Lord You are. Amen.



No comments:

Bible Gateway Scripture

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------