Saturday, October 12, 2019

Grab that opportunity



October 12

Daily Bible Reading: Colossians 4

Verse of the Day: Colossians 4:2 – 6 – “Continue stedfastly in prayer, watching therein with thanksgiving; withal praying for us also, that God may open unto us a door for the word, to speak the mystery of Christ, for which I am also in bonds; that I may make it manifest, as I ought to speak. Walk in wisdom toward them that are without, redeeming the time. Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer each one.”

Seize the day! Make the most of every opportunity! Be ready at all times! Be watchful! Be full of thanksgiving! Walk in wisdom!

As we spend time today moving about in our sphere of influence in the world (no matter how great or small it may be), God calls us to not let another day go by without taking action in the area that God has prompted you to do.

Prayer: Spirit of the Holy One, as I live my life today, may I make the most of every opportunity You place before me. May I have eyes wide-open looking for where You want me to work for You. Surprise me. Amen.



No comments:

Bible Gateway Scripture

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------