Thursday, December 13, 2018

Decisions of Multitudes



December 13

Daily Bible Reading: Joel 1 - 3

Verse of the Day: Joel 3:14 – “Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the Lord is near in the valley of decision.”

As I look around at the shoppers hurrying to find just the perfect gift for that special person in this Christmas season, this verse in our reading today brings me back to a somber thought. I wonder how many of these people have made the right decision for their future. Are they ready to meet Jesus – not the baby in the manger, but the righteous Judge of all the earth?

This causes me to be convicted about my witness to those I am around. Do I seek to share the good news? Do I really care about their decision? What can I do to make a difference in their decision?

Prayer: God, today as I ponder over those who are around me, give me insight and confidence to share Jesus – the reason for the season today. May I go boldly in His name, Amen.






No comments:

Bible Gateway Scripture

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------