Thursday, January 10, 2019

All in



January 10

Daily Bible Reading: Matthew 9:1 - 17

Verse of the Day: Matthew 9:9 – “And as Jesus passed by from thence, he saw a man, called Matthew, sitting at the place of toll: and he saith unto him, Follow me. And he arose, and followed him.”

Jesus never begged His disciples to follow Him. He simply presented the offer – and they accepted. He offers us the same. Will we follow Him?

When He called them to follow Him, it was understood that they would leave everything behind. It was an all or nothing proposition. It is still the same today. Are you all in with Jesus? Or, do you pick and choose when you will follow? The problem is, it doesn’t work that way. Follow or stay. Let Him change you or remain in your sin. You choose. Choose right.

Prayer: Jesus, today I choose You. I will surrender my thoughts, words, and life to You. Take it and change it for Your service and plans. I will seek to daily lay down my choices and pick up Your directions and Cross. I want to be all in. I want to see what You can do through me in this world. Use me. Amen.



No comments:

Bible Gateway Scripture

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------