Sunday, January 21, 2018

But God





January 21

Daily Bible Reading: Genesis 49 – 50

Verse of the Day: Genesis 50:20 – “And as for you, ye meant evil against me; but God meant it for good, to bring to pass, as it is this day, to save much people alive.”

Today, we come to two very important words – “But God.” These words appear 45 times in the Scriptures. “But God” climbs the highest mountain; traverses the darkest valley; and sings songs of victory in the midnight hour. We see that “But God” exclaims, “I’m going to the enemy’s camp and I’ll take back what he stole from me!” Moreover, notice, “But God" is courageous, confident and conclusive.

Every event that happens in our day to day lives are under the watchful eye and hand of an all-loving God – who will take and make everything right according to His all powerful plan for His Creation and for us as His children.

Prayer: Heavenly Maker and Designer, even though I may not understand Your plan for me today, help me to trust Your heart in caring for me. Amen.




No comments:

Bible Gateway Scripture

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------