Friday, January 26, 2018

When I see the blood...




January 26

Daily Bible Reading: Exodus 11 – 12

Verse of the Day: Exodus 12:13 – “And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and there shall no plague be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt.”

“When I see the blood,” in the Passover of the Old Testament God gives them (and us) a picture of what He will do through Jesus Christ. This deliverance from the bondage in Egypt is a type of God’s greater deliverance of mankind from the bondage of sin. The blood on the doorposts marked those who trusted God for deliverance and the blood of Jesus Christ on our hearts mark true believers who are delivered from the bondage and penalty of sin.

Does the blood of the Lamb mark your life? When God looks at you, are you one that He sees the Blood?

Prayer: God of the Passover, I thank You that my heart is marked by the Blood of Your precious perfect Lamb – Jesus. My sins are removed and He lives in me today. Amen.




No comments:

Bible Gateway Scripture

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------