Thursday, August 1, 2019

Non-judgmental




August 1

Daily Bible Reading: Romans 2

Verse of the Day: Romans 2:1 – “Wherefore thou art without excuse, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest dost practise the same things.”

The passage today hits on a very hard subject. This is a horrible form of pride, holding a harsh, abusive, almost militant attitude that comes out in judging others.

If I grasp the whole truth of the forgiveness of God for me, I should be one of the most accepting of people around me. By accepting a person does not mean that I accept their lifestyle, issues, etc. It means that as a part of the body of Christ, if I can learn to be winsome and forgiving, I can lead others to find the ultimate truth to life, the Lord Jesus Christ.

Today, I will seek to guide those that I come in contact with to the One who will not only forgive, accept, and love them, but who will also make a difference in their life.

Prayer: Jesus, let me see others as You see them and love them to You. Amen.



No comments:

Bible Gateway Scripture

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------